WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We protect your privacy. You should be able to feel safe when you entrust us with your personal information. That is why we have established this policy. It is based on current data protection legislation and clarifies how we work to safeguard your rights and your privacy.
The purpose of this policy is for you to know how we process your personal data, what we use it for, who is allowed to use it and under what conditions, and how you can exercise your rights.
1. Who is responsible for the personal data collected?
AGAS is responsible for personal data for the company’s processing of personal data.
2. What is personal data and what is the processing of personal data?
Personal information is any kind of information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person who is alive. For example. images and sound recordings processed on a computer can be personal data even if no names are mentioned. Encrypted data and various types of electronic identities (eg IP numbers) are personal data if they can be linked to natural persons.
Processing of personal data is everything that happens with the personal data. Every measure taken with personal data constitutes a processing, regardless of whether it is performed automatically or not. Examples of common treatments are collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, transfer and deletion.
3. How do we access your personal information?
We also gain access to your personal information in the following ways;
- Information that you provide to us directly
- Information that is registered when you visit our website.
- Information we receive from public registers
- Information that we receive when you hire is traded with us.
- Information we receive when you sign up for newsletters and other mailings
- Information we receive when you respond to surveys and surveys
- Information that we receive when you contact us, apply for employment with us, visit us or otherwise contact us
- Information that we receive when you receive an assignment from us
- Information we receive when we enter into an agreement.
4. What personal information do we collect about you as a customer and for what purpose?
We process the following personal data;
- Your name,
- Social security number,
- Phone number
- Accounting address
- Email address
We process your personal data primarily to fulfill our obligations to you in accordance with agreements and applicable law. Our starting point is not to process more personal data than is needed for the purpose, and we always strive to use the least privacy-sensitive data.
We also process your personal data to provide you with good service, for example in terms of follow-up and information about our services, about our marketing and about the performance of customer and market analyzes.
In processing, we obtain your consent before we start processing your personal data in case it should be needed. We do this by letting you fill in explicit consent clauses in cases where the processing is based on consent.
We do not process personal data in any other case than when they are needed to fulfill an obligation under agreement and law.
5. Who can we share your personal information with?
Our starting point is not to disclose your personal information to third parties if you have not consented to it or if it is not necessary to fulfill our obligations under the agreement or law. In cases where we disclose personal information to third parties, you will be informed of this.
6. What are your registered rights?
Right of access (so-called register extract).
We are always open and transparent about how we process your personal data and if you want to gain a deeper insight into which personal data we process about you, you can request access to the data.
Right to rectification.
You can request that your personal information be corrected if the information is incorrect. Within the framework of the stated purpose, you also have the right to supplement any incomplete personal data.
Right to delete.
You can request deletion of personal data we process about you if:
- The data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
- You object to a balance of interests we have made based on legitimate interest and your reason for objection outweighs our legitimate interest.
- You object to processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Personal data is processed illegally.
- Personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject.
|Keep in mind that we may have the right to deny your request if there are legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting certain personal data. These obligations come from accounting and tax legislation, banking and money laundering legislation, but also from consumer law legislation.|
It may also be that the processing is necessary for us to be able to establish, assert or defend legal claims. Should we be prevented from complying with a request for deletion, we will instead block the personal data from being used for purposes other than the purpose that prevents the requested deletion.